Adel Entertainment Blog: Hello, this is Adel Entertainment Blog can we meet you?

AB Onion: Thank you for having me. My name is Adebayo Akeem Opeyemi.



Adel Entertainment Blog: Your Education Background?

AB Onion: I attend Easy way nursery and primary school as my living school and I attend comprehensive secondary school Presently a final year student in Osun state polytechnic Iree. I love art and culture So I engage my self in a social cultural club called KEGITE
 I'm also the deputy speaker of my faculty because I believe in equilty. Also I fight for the weak.

 Adel Entertainment Blog: Taking of Kegite Club. What can you tell us about it?

 AB Onion: Kegite club is a social cultural club that preach world peace through palm wine. It is also a club that brings unity It's preaches against social vieces,tribalism etc We promote African culture true our songs, drums, dance and most important and complex our language called ( vibration).

Adel Entertainment Blog: Wahooo. That sounds cool for you to know much about the Kegite Club, do you hold any post In the club?

AB Onion: Yes I do

Adel Entertainment Blog: Really?

AB Onion: I hold the post called CHIEF OR CHIEFO  a chief is the number one citizen of kegite club in any institution just like a president.




Adel Entertainment Blog: So you're the Chief for Osun State Polytechnic?

AB Onion: Yes I am.

Adel Entertainment Blog: As the Chief of Osun State Polytechnic, does your members also as any post?

AB Onion: Yes they do have post I even have a lot of them with a very good post, Our SUG president and the vice president here my very active Comrades in kegite.

Adel Entertainment Blog: How did you become A Chief?

AB Onion: Becoming a chief in Kegite is not easy, We have criteria psychologically I was tested physically I was be tested My GP was monitored My leadership charisma was tested
Most important aspect Is that I was screened maybe I didn't  engage in any secrets society. That is the primary aspect.


 Adel Entertainment Blog: Primary aspect what did you mean by that?

AB Onion: What I just listed above is a foundations of a qualified chief aspirants which call  (penultimate )

 Adel Entertainment Blog: You being a Chief as it affect your education?

AB Onion: It has never affect my education for once instead it command respect for me. From lecturals and students.

Adel Entertainment Blog: If I want to become a member Of Kegit Club, what are the requirements?

 AB Onion: Firstly  You have to present your letters of admission in other for us to know your studentship is legit, Secondly you need a guarantor,it might be a lecturer or a student that holds a tangible post in SUG or faculty level in other for us to know you never engage in any secrets society. Then your can proceed to our TOK CLASS.

 Adel Modeling Academy: What's the meaning of TOK?

AB Onion: TOK class is Test of kariability  is an Avenue where we will teach your the rules, norms and scope of the club from the origin. The do and don't of the club and our institution

 Adel Entertainment Blog: What's your advice for your members who are aspering to become a CHIEF?

AB Onion Life: My advice to them is to be a better person they can be, they shouldn't be a boss but rather be a good leader
If a single penultimate is pick as my successor the other aspirants should not take it personal but support anyone who emerge as a chief because there is life after institution.



Adel Entertainment Blog: Thanks for having us, we really appreciate your time with us. Stay Safe.

AB Onion: Thank you very much.