`SKELEBE is when you are having a good time with your loved ones'. Flowz


Editor June 4, 2020 12:12PM

By: Esan Henry Olaoluwa


Adel Ent Blog: Good Afternoon Bro, This Adel Entertainment Blog, can we meet you?

Flowz: I'm Temitope by name, popularly known as FLOWZ



Adel Ent Blog: Nice meeting you FLOWZ, Your family and educational background?

Flowz: I'm from Ekiti state and i live in lagos state I'm from a family of five, I started my education at Sarah Nursery and Primary School oko oba agege lagos state  And i continued with my education at Komfex Comprehensive College

 Adel Ent Blog: Flowz are you in any relationship?

 Flowz: Yeah I'm

Adel Ent Blog: Wahooo. She must be very lucky.

Flowz: Yeah she is

Adel Ent Blog: So Flowz for how long have you being into entertainment?

Flowz: It's been long since when i was in secondary school I had my first single in 2009 titled Tungba.  Then my stage name was G SQWIZZ



 Adel Ent Blog: That's awesome. Your first Singles in 2009!

 Flowz: Yeah

Adel Ent Blog: Are you signed to any record label?

Flowz: No am not signed to any record label yet, but have worked with some popular artists in the music and films industry, have worked with popular people in the yoruba films like Oluwole COLE(BARAKA)Murphy afolabi and some other actors. Have also performed in different shows with Alhaji Wasiu Alabi Pasuma and have also featured in different yoruba films like Alenibare and some other films. I dropped a new Single which the video is trending now on YouTube and different music sites,the song is titled SKELEBE Which the Video was shoot by Jimmy Strings.

Adel Ent Blog: Do you have any other side work apart from music?

 Flowz: Yes I do.

 Adel Ent Blog: Awesome.  Who's your role model or who are you aspiring to be like in the music industry?

 Flowz: I love all the artists in the music industry because they are all doing great,i only look up to God because that's where my songs comes from...  I love Alhaji Wasiu Alabi Pasuma (OGA NLA 1) 2baba, Rudeboy, Davido  and 9ice...those are the people that i look up to in the music industry. And I'll also love to work with them one day.


Adel Ent Blog: The new singles you just dropped Skelebe. What does SKELEBE means?


Flowz: What i mean by SKELEBE is when you are having a good time with your loved ones.

Adel Ent Blog: Really. So even when hanging out with  male friends, we can still refer to it as SKELEBE?

Flowz: Not Male friends i mean female friends with big a** the ladies with huge back side are the real SKELEBE.

Adel Ent Blog: Your Music can be downloaded from what site?

Flowz: My music is on different music sites.  You can also search for FLOWZ SKELEBE on YouTube and Google.

Adel Ent Blog: What should your fans be expecting from you?

 Flowz: More songs,i mean inspirational songs..

Adel Ent Blog: Any word of advice for your fans?

Flowz: My advice to all my fans #team_flowz is that,they should put God first in whatever they are doing,work hard and pray and they should not give up until they achieve their goals.

Adel Ent Blog: Thank you for your time with us.

Flowz: Thanks bro,more wins in the year 2020....#team_flowz #adel



Share

 Email Post

Labels: entertainment fashion Life style. people photography

Location: Lagos, Nigeria