Adel Ent Blog: Good Afternoon sir you're on with Adel Ent Blog can we meet you?

Light_On: Good afternoon, Am Adekanmbi Olusegun Emmanuel By Name



Adel Ent Blog: Nice meeting you. Please can you tell you about your family and educational background?

Light_On: We are two in my family myself and my kid bro and for my education, I graduated from Federal Polytechnic Ilaro.

Adel Ent Blog: Aside from being a student is there any other thing you do?

Light_On: Yes. Am an Entertainer

Adel Ent Blog: What type of entertainer?

 Light_On: Am an artist, I sing

Adel Ent Blog: What got you into music?

Light_On: I wasn't into music then, am an instrumentalist, I play drumsets and piano but I got inspired by my friends to add singing to what I do and with their encouragement and support, I never knew I could be signed into a record label or get to where I am today.

Adel Ent Blog: How would you describe the music that you typically create?

 Light_On: The music I typically create are all random music just to make my FAMS feel me and be happy when listening.

Adel Ent Blog: What is your creative process like?

Light_On: My creative process is like been different and classic from other artists out there.

Adel Ent Blog: That's awesome.... Emmanuel are you signed to any record label?

 Light_On: Yeah, am signed to a record label


Adel Ent Blog: Nice one bro. Which of the record label and what year?

 Light_On: OUE which is Optimal Ultimate Entertainment. I got signed this year (2020).



 Adel Ent Blog: You must have a stage name then?

 Light_On: Yeah, my stage name is Light-on

 Adel Ent Blog: How did you come up with your stage name?

Light_On: I was given the stage name by Daddy. The CEO of Optimal Ultimate Entertainment.

 Adel Ent Blog: Your biological father or just godfather?

 Light_On: The CEO of Optimal Ultimate Entertainment

 Adel Ent Blog: Okay. Who would you most like to collaborate with?

Light_On: All celebrities.... Lol

 Adel Ent Blog: What would you be doing right now, if it wasn’t for your music career?

 Light_On: My only believe is on this music career because my passion for it is very much.



 Adel Ent Blog: Which famous musicians do you admire?

 Light_On: Wizkid, Davido,Olamide,Zlatan,Naira Marley,Lilkesh,Tiwa Savage,9ice,Harrysong and many more.

Adel Ent Blog: Wahoo, that's a lot. Do you have any singles?

Light_On: Yeah, I have two singles "Ginger" And "Selenge".

Adel Ent Blog: Can you tell us about the singles?

Light_On: Ginger This song is a danceable song which gives people joy to vibe along, Ginger was drop after my debut single "Selenge" and when you hear this song always, something must prompt you to Ginger. That is the key.



Selenge: This is a new slang song which attract people attention because it's a dancable song.
Selenge was my first single when I was officially signed to Optimal Ultimate Entertainment.



 Adel Ent Blog: What platform can the songs be downloaded from.

 Light_On: "Selenge" and "Ginger"  can be downloaded from all platforms, including audiomack


 Adel Ent Blog: What do you enjoy most about being a musician?

What do you also hate most?

 Light_On: I enjoy it when my FAMS are feeling me and they are like they want more hits from me.
I hate it when my FAMS are not happy with me.

Adel Ent Blog: And what do you think might make your FAMS not happy with you?

Light_On: By not making more hits, or not being humble and loyal to them, or not loving them or giving them the vibes they want.

Adel Ent Blog: And I hope you don't do any of this.

 Light_On: With the grace of God No.

Adel Ent Blog: How do you feel the Internet has impacted the music business?

Light_On: The internet has help alot for the music business, it's help for people to know me, to know the kind of songs I do. It's helps me create my FAMBASE.

Adel Ent Blog: What is one message you would give to your fans?



Light_On: At first, will thank my FAMS for the love they show to me by streaming my songs everywhere, I really appreciate you guys. I will want my FAMS to keep supporting their favourite boi ( light-on) because more excitement jams still coming Tru and one love keep us moving ❤️

Adel Ent Blog: What’s next for you?

Light_On: Dropping my new jam and the video coming out along.

Adel Ent Blog: We'll be looking forward to that.

 Light_On: Okay

Adel Ent Blog: That will be all for now. Thank you for your time with us.

Light_On: One love❤️