Adel Ent Blog: Good Morning. You're up with Adel Ent Blog, Can we please meet you?

 Gbaskil D: I'm Adedeji Oluwatosin Victor musically known as Gbaskill_D

Adel Ent Blog: It's nice meeting you Gbaskill_D.  Can you tell us about your self?

 Gbaskil D: Yes  like i said I'm gbaskill am from osun State  Iragbiji is my home town but staying at ibadan, Am 23 years old



 Adel Ent Blog: Can you tell us more about your educational background please?

Gbaskil D: Hmm i was NCE older but still looking way forward to move on with my degree i graduated 2 years back at osun State college of education ila orangun.

Adel Ent Blog: What first got you into music?

Gbaskil D: Have been in too dat since when I was small i started from church.

Adel Ent Blog: And if you can remember how many years back now?

Gbaskil D: Hmm not too long i started recording my own songs like 4 years now i started recording my own songs but have singing since when i was 12.

 Adel Ent Blog: Okay so Gbaskill, Are you signed to any record label?

Gbaskil D: No, For now i still do things on my own.



Adel Ent Blog: Oh. Okay how did you come up with the name GBASKILL_D?

Gbaskil D: That name was given to me when i was in secondary school then i do entertain my fellow students then singing together dancing together all stuff sha from there dey do call me 2gbaskill but when i get to college i have to give it some meaningful sound so I have to put D nd remove 2 so the d stand for Donald people started calling me Gbaskill_d till date.

Adel Ent Blog: Wahoo you've come a long way with the  name then....

Gbaskil D: Yes sir

Adel Ent Blog: How would you describe the music you typically create?

Gbaskil D: I make afro music!

Gbaskil-D

 Adel Ent Blog: How did you get inspired to make music?

 Gbaskil D: Like seriously i can't really say much about that, but what i know is that i do get inspired from what happen at a time nd i do placed lyrics like a poem.

 Adel Ent Blog: Do you have any singles?

Gbaskil D: I have many singles.




 Adel Ent Blog: What year did you have your first single and what's the title?

Gbaskil D: That was 2017 the tittle is Shase.


Adel Ent Blog: And seen then how many singles have you dropped. And which of them did you think is a hit?

Gbaskil D: I have so many singles like i said i could not remember how many of them was a hit, but one of my single that hit that much was Audra🔥



Adel Ent Blog: And what's "Adura" all about?

Gbaskil D: It a motivational song and request song as well.

 Adel Ent Blog: What platform can the songs be downloaded from?

Gbaskil D: They're on  all platform.

Adel Ent Blog: Okay. Gbaskill recently you did a cover for a trending song titied Duduke by Simisola.. How does that make you feel?





Gbaskil D: Like i felt good at the same time i felt bad because i did not get repost for the song on IG but to my surprise the song got over 100k stream on audiomack and some platform as well.


 Adel Ent Blog: You mean repost by Simi?


Gbaskil D:: Yes


 Adel Ent Blog: Having over 100k stream is a big hit...


Gbaskil D: I know it's a big hit, but to me it's wasn't a hit  because if it was a hit it would have been  reposted.


  Adel Ent Blog: You shouldn't feel bad about that. More wins to come


Gbaskil D:: Yes i believe it just a matter of time.


 Adel Ent Blog: Yes. Gbaskill your fans would love to know about your love life. If you don't mind?

Are you in any relationship?


Gbaskil D:: I'm still single but not searching.... Lol


 Adel Ent Blog: Wahooo.  So  If you could date any other musician or celebrity, who would it be and why?


 Gbaskil D:: My female celebrity crush as gotten married to Adekunle Gold 😔 so  no time for celebrity crush feelings again🤕


  Adel Ent Blog: Lol.....  Very Funny  sorry to hear that.

"
Gbaskil D:: Thanks brother.


  Adel Ent Blog: Who would you most like to collaborate with?


 Gbaskil D:: Starboy  "Wizkid"


 Adel Ent Blog: Am sure you're working towards working with him?


 Gbaskil D:: Sure, because I believe in God i will


  Adel Ent Blog: What would you be doing right now, if  it wasn’t for your music career?


Gbaskil D:: I'll own my own Fashion store, I'm a fashion designer.


 Adel Ent Blog: That's awesome.


Gbaskil D:: Yes boss.


 Adel Ent Blog: If you could change anything about the industry, what would it be?


 Gbaskil D:: You know only God knows what next till then.


  Adel Ent Blog: What would you like to say to your fans?


Gbaskil D:: I really appreciate them thanks to them for listening to my music I'll never disappoint them nd I'll never disappoint myself.



 Adel Ent Blog: What should we be expecting from you?


Gbaskil D:: A new single few days time.


 Adel Ent Blog: We'll be looking forward to that.


Gbaskil D:: And it's a hit🔥


Adel Ent Blog: Can you tell us about it?


Gbaskil D:: Tittle MY TIME it a motivational song nd i believe it gonna inspired a lot of upcoming out there stay connect 💗


 Adel Ent Blog: We can't wait🙌🏽🙌🏽


 Adel Ent Blog: Thank you for you time with us.


 Gbaskil D: You welcome sir. Much love


 Adel Ent Blog: Have a pleasant day ahead of you
🤝🏽